Role: Priest in Charge of the parishes of the Ely Team Ministry
Phone: 01353 662308
Day Off: Fridays
Bio: I am Rector for the Ely Team having been an entrepreneur in the Hi-Tech Industry for most of my working life. I am passionate about Church Planting; creating authentic, inclusive and growing communities through which God's Kingdom can come. Married to Debbie - I love running, basketball, drumming, reading, music and coffee.
Few Quick Questions:
1. Cheese or Chocolate? West Country Cheese every time although there is a close call if the chocolate is a Yorkie
2. Theatre or Cinema? Theatre – but these days you can watch the West-End live at the Maltings
3. Favourite Colour? Teal
4. Favourite Holiday Destination? Best Exotic Marigold Hotel in Jaipur
5. Favourite Birthday Present? Caffe Nero Card pre-loaded with enough to buy a season’s coffee breaks.
6. What gets you up in the morning? Life – a desire to run, pray, drum, read, create, meet and to take my daughter to catch the 06:47 train to Kings Cross
7. Three things you'd put in Room 101? Swearing, Marzipan and Loneliness
8. If I had more time I would… Each day invite a new person to take tea with me and discuss the meaning of life
9. Favourite quote that means something to you? “All of life is a home-coming’ – Robin Williams in Patch Adams and ‘Don’t ask what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country’ – President J F Kennedy.
10. What St Mary's means to you? – A family with whom it is a privilege to share and to invest in its vibrant future under God.