Telephone: 01353 662163
Bio: Rev'd James Hickish: I am part-time curate at St. Mary's. I live in Ely with my wife Bridget, a worship leader at church, and our three children, all rapidly growing-up and threatening to leave the nest. Many years ago, and for a short time, I was a comedy writer and performer. Comedy is still a passion, as is theatre going and reading in the bath!
Few quick questions:
1. Cheese or Chocolate? Chocolate
2. Theatre or Cinema? Theatre
3. Favourite Colour? Green
4. Favourite Holiday Destination? Mallorca
5. Favourite Birthday Present? An enlarged photograph of our children, from the family.
6. What gets you up in the morning? The dog requiring a walk!
7. Three things you'd put in Room 101? Wasps, Sandwiches and Ofsted.
8. If I had more time I would… waste it, probably! Actually, I’d like to learn to sail with the family.
9. Favourite quote that means something to you? “Remember the Lord in everything you do and He will show you the right Way” (Proverbs 3:6)
10. What St Mary's means to you? I love St. Mary’s. It welcomed my family and me with open arms, and we very quickly felt part of the church family thanks to its atmosphere of openness, support, nurture, encouragement and love.