Role: Youth Worker
Bio: My name is Jason and I have been part of St Mary's since 2001. I am married to Clare and have four children. I have a passion for working with young people and have been a youth worker for the YMCA, a teacher in mainstream and special schools, and am currently a volunteer youth worker here at St Mary's. I like Sci-fi (reading and watching), blogging, donuts, The Stone Roses, coffee, building fires and dancing to One Direction with my children. I once fainted whilst laughing at an episode of Alan Partridge.
Few Quick Questions:
1. Cheese or Chocolate? Chocolate
2. Theatre or Cinema? Cinema
3. Favourite Colour? Blood Red
4. Favourite Holiday Destination? Mountain Wilderness
5. Favourite Birthday Present? Books
6. What gets you up in the morning? Shouts of "I want my breakfast Daddy".
7. Three things you'd put in Room 101? Leaving the skin on battered fish, sweating in a raincoat and cheating in boardgames.
8. If I had more time I would… build a tree house or learn to drive.
9. Favourite quote that means something to you? ""When I feel sad I stop being sad and start being awesome instead!"
10. What St Mary's means to you? It is the school where I am learning to love.