Role: Licensed Lay Minister
Bio: Trained as a chemical engineer and spent 30 years working in a paper mill producing Kleenex tissues among other things. First licensed as a Reader in 1976, and spent the first 30 years or more in our Parish in Kent.
Few Quick Questions:
1. Cheese or Chocolate? Cheese
2. Theatre or Cinema? Theatre
3. Favourite Colour? None
4. Favourite Holiday Destination? Wherever the next holiday takes us
5. Favourite Birthday Present? I'm getting to the age where I ignore birthdays.
6. What gets you up in the morning? Hunger - I'm ready for breakfast!
7. Three things you'd put in Room 101? What is Room 101?
8. If I had more time I would… Slow down and think things through more.
9. Favourite quote that means something to you? "The old order changeth yielding place to new and God fulfils himself in many ways lest one good custom should corrupt this world" Alfred Tennyson
10. What St Mary's means to you? It's my other family