Bio: Born and brought up in Leicester, went to Cambridge to read Modern Languages (French & German), then spent 20 years or so in publishing before a brief stint selling breast pumps to the NHS while training to be a counsellor, which is what I do now. Married Piers in 1980 and am the proud mother of Jonathan, now 31, and Emily, 28. Music is my passion - along with Jesus, of course - I became a Christian in my first term at university, and have never looked back.
Few Quick Questions:
1. Cheese or Chocolate? Chocolate
2. Theatre or Cinema? Both
3. Favourite Colour? Turquoise
4. Favourite Holiday Destination? The Alps
5. Favourite Birthday Present? Nothing that springs to mind
6. What gets you up in the morning? It takes quite a lot to get me up in the morning!
7. Three things you'd put in Room 101? Wasps (what is the point of wasps!); people who are rude; peanut butter
8. If I had more time I would… read more, travel more, and spend more time with friends
9. Favourite quote that means something to you? "Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, even as I am fully known" 1 Corinthians 13:12b
10. What St Mary's means to you? St Mary's has been my church, my home and my family for the last 35 years, and is a huge part of my life.