Role: JAM Leader
Bio: Hello, my name is Kirsty and I am married to James with two girls, Annabelle and Jessica. I have been worshipping at St Mary's for over 4 years and can usually be found loitering at the back with a child or two in tow! Most recently I have been co-ordinating helpers in creche and am looking forward to the challenge of heading up JAM with Ruth!
Few Quick Questions:
1. Cheese or Chocolate? Chocolate!
2. Theatre or Cinema? Can I have a third option of live classical music please?
3. Favourite Colour? Teal
4. Favourite Holiday Destination? For repeat holidays I have to say Cornwall but my best holiday (so far!) would be Peru!
5. Favourite Birthday Present? My Kenwood Mixer!
6. What gets you up in the morning? Our girls!
7. Three things you'd put in Room 101? Car drivers who ignore cyclists or pedestrian crossings, baked beans and smelly cheese!
8. If I had more time I would… play my trombone!
9. Favourite quote that means something to you? This is a tricky one, let me consult google and I'll get back to you!
10. What St Mary's means to you? Family and friendship.