Role: JAM Leader
Family: Married to Richard with two children, Alexander (7) and William (2).
Occupation: Mummy and University Lecturer. Originally trained and practised as a Solicitor.
Moved to Ely at the end of 2010 from Warwickshire and have been coming to St Mary's since then.
Hobbies: Running around after two young boys, being outside - family walks outside. When I get a moment to myself, gym and reading.
Exciting moments: Marrying my fab husband, birth of my children, spending a few months teaching in Peru and living in the Amazon Rainforest.
Few Quick Questions:
1. Cheese or Chocolate? Depends on the mood
2. Theatre or Cinema? Theatre
3. Favourite Colour? Pink
4. Favourite Holiday Destination? Southworld
5. Favourite Birthday Present? A teddy bear that Alexander bought me for my 30th birthday
6. What gets you up in the morning? William
7. Three things you'd put in Room 101? Ironing, cucumber and PPI Telephone Callers
8. If I had more time I would… spend more time with my family
9. Favourite quote that means something to you? Not sure any quotes come to mind but "I love you" always does it for me.
10. What St Mary's means to you? Fun, Friends, Family and Faith