Role: Lay Pioneer
Day Off: Friday
Bio: Hello, my name is Stephen. I've been in Ely since September 2014 when I moved up here to be the team's Lay Pioneer. I grew up in Berkshire and spent three years at University in Portsmouth studying Interior Design. I'm most likely to be found in one of the many coffee shops Ely has to offer or somewhere in Cambridge buying new clothes! I love live music but also settling down with a glass of wine and listening to my record player. I'm best characterised by my stupidly skinny jeans and large glasses.
Few Quick Questions:
1. Cheese or Chocolate? Can I have both please!
2. Theatre or Cinema? The Theatre
3. Favourite Colour? Really liking grey at the moment!
4. Favourite Holiday Destination? Italy, love the food, culture and architecture!
5. Favourite Birthday Present? My record player, it's orange and sounds wonderful!
6. What gets you up in the morning? A cup of tea? I don't really function without it!
7. Three things you'd put in Room 101? Peanut Butter, Bananas & Baggy Jeans
8. If I had more time I would… Probably learn a language, German is top of the list!
9. Favourite quote that means something to you? "Courage, dear heart" - C. S. Lewis
10. What St Mary's means to you? Family - a loving and accepting community