We had all hoped that the coronavirus pandemic would be over by now but new variants seem to be a way of life at the moment.
It is great that we can stay open for services and events but we want everyone to feel safe and comfortable when coming to St. Mary's.
We are closely following government and Church of England guidelines and have measures in place at St. Mary's and alternative venues such as Bishop Woodford House, to keep you safe such as:
- regular cleaning of the hall, kitchen and toilets
- guidelines for hall users to keep the hall safe for all our groups and users
- booking of free tickets for many services and events to keep an eye on numbers and allow track and trace if needed
- hand sanitiser available when entering and leaving the premises
- our nine45 service will continue outside, weather allowing
- we will continue to offer online Sunday worship
With the introduction of Plan B by the Government to combat the Omicron Variant, face masks are now mandatory inside unless you are exempt.
We would be grateful if you could help by following the recommendations below when attending services or events: